Thursday, October 14, 2010

Man Made Landscape




While shooting for the project not only am I thinking of how man intrudes onto the natural landscape or how man effects the natural landscape but what man's own landscape has come to be. What is it that takes over our surroundings that has become part of what we consider "the landscape"? Forcing the idea of "the landscape" onto a man made object. Essentialy it is man creating their own landscape.

Also these are some of my first film scans using the flextight scanner because I wanted to experiment with this but honestly I prefer the darkroom. So hopefully from now on I will be scanning in color darkroom prints because I plan on continuing to print in the color darkroom for the rest of the quarter for my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment